Terms and Conditions for Coaching Competition on INTOFuture.com
Students (“You/Your”) engaging with the coaching draw (“The Draw”) to win a free hour-long coaching session with life coach Beth Goddard (the “Coach”) (the “Prize”), are subject to these Terms and Conditions:
By entering the Draw, You agree You have read and accept these terms and conditions. INTO University Partnerships Limited (“We/Our/INTO”) reserves the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award Prizes where We have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You must enter The Draw between 10th February 2021 – 2nd September 2021 via the enquiry form on the INTOFuture.com website.
- You must be at least 16 years of age at the date of entry.
- Entry into the Draw is limited to one entry per person.
- The Draw is not available for use with any other offer or promotion being offered by INTO or any other member of the INTO group.
- INTO reserves the right to amend or withdraw The Draw at any time.
- INTO reserves the right to replace the Prize with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value.
- No cash alternative is available and Prize winners must accept the Prize in the form offered.
- Where Prizes are not claimed within the period specified, We reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative or to not award the Prize at all.
- Certain personal information will need to be shared with the Coach. By entering The Draw, You confirm that Your details may be shared with the Coach for the purpose of receiving the Prize.
- 20 entrants will be selected at random between 10th February 2021 – 2nd September 2021, so You may be contacted, via email, at any point during this period if You are chosen to receive one of the Prizes.
- You may be asked to be involved in a short questionnaire and some promotional marketing materials if You are chosen to receive one of the Prizes. By entering this Draw, You agree that We may use Your name and/or image for these purposes and that You will not be paid.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent possible by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, We hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to pay any entrant or Prize-winner any unforeseeable losses in connection with or arising out of the Draw howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities. We will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions, up to a maximum of £100. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by You and INTO at the time of You entering the Draw.
- You can opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link on our email communications.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern these Terms and Conditions.
- This Draw is run by INTO University Partnerships Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is One, Gloucester Place, Brighton, East Sussex, England BN1 4AA.